Vapour Pub & Brewery
My rating: 3.5/5
Location: 773, 2nd Stage, HAL, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
I have been to this place on several occasions, and if I have to sum up the experience, I would say that I like this place. I always prefer the rooftop as it offers a more laid-back ambiance.
Now there are two aspects to this place, one is their food and beer and the other is their music. While I have always been delighted by the former, the latter never fails to disappoint. Among the straters the nachos, chicken wings, vapour fries and nut and beans masala are good options and go well with a vapour basmati or wheat beer. The biryani here is good as well and so is the schezwan chicken. The manager is quite friendly, while the waiters are downright indifferent.
In a city where each day a new brewery is popping up, this one doesn't really stand apart. A plus point of this place is that a lot of stand up shows keep happening here time to time.
Overall, a decent brewery.
My rating: 3.5/5
Location: 773, 2nd Stage, HAL, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
I have been to this place on several occasions, and if I have to sum up the experience, I would say that I like this place. I always prefer the rooftop as it offers a more laid-back ambiance.
Now there are two aspects to this place, one is their food and beer and the other is their music. While I have always been delighted by the former, the latter never fails to disappoint. Among the straters the nachos, chicken wings, vapour fries and nut and beans masala are good options and go well with a vapour basmati or wheat beer. The biryani here is good as well and so is the schezwan chicken. The manager is quite friendly, while the waiters are downright indifferent.
In a city where each day a new brewery is popping up, this one doesn't really stand apart. A plus point of this place is that a lot of stand up shows keep happening here time to time.
Overall, a decent brewery.






No comments:
Post a Comment