Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Toit

Click to add a blog post for Toit on Zomato


Toit



My rating: 4/5

Location: 298, Namma Metro Pillar 62, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore


You can safely say that this is the most famous brewery in Bangalore. This was the first brewery that I visited here, 3 years back. I loved it then, and I love it now! This is one of those places which have maintained their quality over the years and because of this, many patrons like me swear by it! 
This place has three floors, the top floor being the smoking zone. It's almost usually crowded, even on weekdays, so be prepared to wait for sometime before you can get a seat. The ambiance is quite rustic and old school. I've tried all their beers and I particularly like the Tintin. This place serves some of the best wood fire pizzas in town and their chicken wings is an absolute delight! The nachos come with generous proportions of cheese! I can go on about the food here but instead I'll just say that you can order anything on the menu and you will not be disappointed! If you are new to Bangalore, this is one of the places you have to try, and if you've been living here, you should've already been here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment