Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Deja Vu Resto Bar

Click to add a blog post for Deja Vu Resto Bar on Zomato

Deja Vu Resto Bar Bangalore



My rating: 4/5

Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore


A few days back, I was stranded at Gopalan mall thanks to the unexpected Bangalore rains and decided to have dinner at this place with a couple of friends. Boy, was I in for a pleasant surprise! First off, they have happy hours..till 11 PM, which means 1+1 on almost all IMFLs practically throughout the day!! We did not opt for the buffet as none of us were that hungry.

As you enter the place you will see the fine dining area where the buffet is served. They play soft music which goes well with the ambiance. There is a lounge section as well which is where we went. They have a pool table here along with some couches where they played old english classics, much to our delight! We ordered chicken manchurian, chicken tikka and a couple of veg starters. The food is sumptuous! I personally loved it. The tikka has that certain "Delhi flavour" which I find missing in most of the kebab houses here. For main course, we ordered biryani along with some nan and mushroom gravy. The quantity was quite generous they were as delicious as the starters. A pretty noticeable downside to this place is it's nonchalant waiters, but with the overall experience, one wouldn't really complain I guess.

I'll definitely revisit to try their buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment