Big Pitcher
My rating: 3/5
Location: 4121, LR Arcade, HAL 2nd Stage, Ward 88, Old Airport Road, Bangalore
I've been to this place a couple of times, and as the name suggests, this place is huge! I usually sit in the smoking zone which is the second or the third floor but I've never been on the roof. The decor is nice but it doesn't stand apart. I've tried all the beers here and I liked the Hefeweizen the most. A good thing here is that they have happy hours, which, truth be told, is not offered by most of the breweries. The food is fine, average I would say for the price they charge. The service is quick and efficient. Overall it's a decent place which is not much different from the many, many breweries here in town.
And yes, the next time I'll go there, it would be to try out their 2 kg burger (yup, that's what it says on the menu)!










No comments:
Post a Comment